Saturday, November 5, 2011

Other peoples trash is someone else's treasure

I absolutely love thrift stores. It's a good way to save money. I am going to start a biweekly post about thrifting and such. I will call it "Trash to Treasure" I will post about things that I get at yard sales, thrift stores, or even the side of the road. I love the idea of repurposing or restyling items that I find. I am currently making some clothes for Charlotte out of my old clothes or clothes that don't fit Charlotte anymore. I also have a couple pieces of furniture that I got that I will be working on as well.
Here are just a couple things that I got recently at the thrift store. I got ALL those items for less than $10!!


Purplish messenger type purse

6 classic Dick and Jane for the kids
Milk glass vase to start my collection of anything milk glass.

2 sweaters and 2 work shirts for Jason

1 comment:

  1. Excited! I love thirfting!...and reading about others, while slapping my head and saying, "UGH! Why couldn't I find that?!".....c.

    ReplyDelete